Running widgets for Blogger – Facebook Twitter RSS social trucksPosted in Blogging, Tips & Tricks By Sureyea
We are sharing more internet tips and tricks and more how to guides with Blogger. Follow Blog Time Now in Facebook, Twitter and RSS and get the latest updates from us. We recently discussed about adding popup window for Blogger and displaying social widgets in Blogger. Hope those articles helped you out.
In this post you will learn how to add running widgets for Blogger that is animated running social trucks (Facebook, RSS and Twitter) like this one below.
As a Blogger having a social profile is must which we hope you have one. Your visitor will know your social profile if you display social widgets in your blog. Displaying running animated social widgets will impress your blog visitors and they will like to come to your blog repeatedly. Let’s see how to add these running widgets for Blogger. Each social trucks leads to your social pages.
Running Widgets for Blogger – Social widgets
- Login to your blogger account.
- Go to dashboard >> layout >> and click add a gadget
<div style="position: fixed; z-index: 65535; left: 0px; bottom: -3px; width:100%;"> <marquee> <a href="http://www.facebook.com/blogtimenow" target="blank"> <abbr title="Like us at Facebook"><img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7372/10085253495_cddef5ce65_o.png" width="120px" height="100px"/> </abbr> </a> <a href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogtimenow" target="blank"> <abbr title="Subscribe to Our Feeds"><img src="http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3748/10085253355_967426408a_o.png" width="120px" height="100px"/> </abbr> </a> <a href="http://twitter.com/sureyea" target="blank"> <abbr title="Follow Us on Twitter"><img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7308/10085253265_56122fa319_o.png" width="120px" height="100px"/> </abbr> </a> </marquee></div>
Note: Make sure you change the facebook.com/blogtimenow with your Facebook address, http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogtimenow with your Feedburner URL and twittter.com/sureyea as your Twitter URL.
Hope you added running widgets for Blogger….
- How to remove “powered by Blogger” attribution in new HTML editor As we all know Blogger is a free and widely used blogging platform and we are providing more tips and tricks for beginners. Here we will see about a simple...
- Changing highlighted text selection color in Blogger blog – CSS Trick Want to show something different in your Blogger blog just like the running trucks then here you go. Here we will see a simple CSS trick that changes the highlighted...
- How to easily add / embed Google maps in Blogger blog page and sidebar Showing your business location by adding your address details somewhere at the corner of your webpage is an old school method. When it comes to online business you have to...
- How to embed SoundCloud in Blogger – Add SoundCloud track and playlist I myself spend more time in SoundCloud than Facebook because I love exploring latest EDM tunes. How about you and what’s your favorite music genre? Whatever it may be, SoundCloud...
- How to add PayPal donation button in Blogger blog – Donation widget Is your blog is ad free or you offering any products or services in your blog for free then at least add a donation button for all your hard work....