Display social widgets for Blogger (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter)Posted in Blogging By Sureyea
Displaying social widgets in a blog helps visitors to know that your blog has a profile on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter and so they get the latest updates straight from these social networks. This helps to build traffic to your blog.
In this post we will see how to get and display social widgets for Blogger. Facebook like box, Google+ badge and Twitter tweets for your Blogger blog.
Displaying Facebook like box, Google+ badge and Twitter tweets in Blogger is really easy. Just follow the steps.
How to display social widgets for Blogger
How to display Facebook like box in Blogger
Ready to use code:
- Login to blogger and go to your Dashboard >> layout
- Click Add a gadget, new pop up window opens
- Paste the following i frame code in content area and save it.
<iframe src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fblogtimenow&width=200&height=290&colorscheme=light&show_faces=true&header=true&stream=false&show_border=true&appId=109603472461097" scrolling="yes" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:280px; height:290px;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
Now you can see the Facebook like box in your Blogger blog. Make sure you change the ID “blogtimenow” with your Facebook page ID.
Get your own code:
Related: Beginners guide to blogging with blogger
How to display Google+ badge in Blogger
Method – 1
Since Blogger is a free service owned by Google you can find Google+ badge in your gadget screen. Just enter your Google+ profile or page ID specify the size of the badge and pick the color. If the preview above is O.K then click save and refresh your blog to see the Google+ badge.
Method – 2
Method – 3
How to display Twitter tweets in Blogger
It’s all done! You have displayed Facebook like box, Google+ badge and Twitter tweets to your Blogger blog. Now visitors can like your page, circle your page and see the latest tweets from your Blogger blog. Happy blogging!
- Self hosted blog VS Third party blog hosting – Ultimate comparison You have gone through many blogs like (blablasite.com) and (blabla.blogger.com, blabla.wordpress.com). Yes, you got that! Today we are going to compare all the pros and cons of self hosted blog...
- Beginners guide to blogging with blogger There are still many who don’t know how to start a blog and for them we have decided to make a post on beginners guide to blogging with blogger. For...
- Running widgets for Blogger – Facebook Twitter RSS social trucks We are sharing more internet tips and tricks and more how to guides with Blogger. Follow Blog Time Now in Facebook, Twitter and RSS and get the latest updates from...
- How many blogs can I create in Blogger – Blogger Limitations Blogger is a free and widely used blogging platform preferred by most of them. With just a Google account one can start a Blogger blog in minutes & all without...
- How to recover deleted blog post on Blogger – draft, published post If you are a sincere Blogger then you will realize how much of time and effort needed to publish a high quality article. First you will analyze what to post,...