Blogger is a free blogging tool with several limits where one can create up to 100 blogs per account. Since it is free and with a limit of 100 blogs, people create as many blogs on the go for several reasons. Such peoples later find difficulties managing their Blogger account and they finally end up deleting useless blogs. What if they missed some important details in their deleted blog? Here we will see how to recover deleted Blogger blog.
At times we too make such mistakes like deleting blogs and messing up with template codes by chance. That’s why it is necessary to have a backup of your Blogger blog and template files. Blogger provides you with an option to import blog, export blog and delete blog. In case if you just deleted a blog then you can easily restore it back. Yes! Blogger offers an option to restore your deleted Blogger blog before 90 days of deletion. If the deleted blog exceeds 90 days then it will be permanently removed from your Blogger account.
How to delete a Blogger blog
Here is how you delete a Blogger blog. Just login to your Blogger blog dashboard and go to settings >> other. Now you will see three options in blog tools.
Click on delete blog and you will see a window that says “Deleted blogs can be restored within 90 days before they are removed forever”. Click on delete this blog and you are done.
How to recover deleted Blogger blog
A few days back you are thinking about restoring that deleted blog. You surely can, but make sure you are not exceeding the 3 months period. Here is how to recover deleted Blogger blog.
- Login to your Blogger homepage and you will see list of your blogs
- Next below to your blog you will see deleted blog.
- Click on deleted blog and then select undelete. You have restored your deleted blog. Check in your blog list.
Hope this helped you how to delete Blogger blog and how to recover deleted Blogger blog. Share it and make your comments below. To get more tips from us we suggest you to subscribe to our RSS feeds.
Latest posts by Sureyea (see all)
- How to increase file import size in phpMyAdmin (WAMP Server Localhost) - March 10, 2014
- Make wordpress menu links nofollow – rel=”nofollow” to menu navigation - March 10, 2014
- How to submit and claim your website in Alexa – Alexa site submit - March 7, 2014