How to create signature in Gmail with image, logos and HTML links
In this post we will see how to create signature in Gmail with image, logos and HTML links. One of the best ways to promote your business or brand is by email and we have made an article about importance of email marketing. Sending an email to your customers and loyal subscribers from your own domain name rather than using Gmail shows the uniqueness of your brand. See how to create a professional email address with your domain name and integrating it to Gmail. Also we made a post on how to access multiple Gmail accounts in one browser. Hope those articles helped you out. Now lets see how to create signature in Gmail with image, logos and HTML links.
Another way of showing brand awareness is by having a signature in every email you send. Also your logo gets cached easily by your customers and friends if you have a logo in your signature. Signature can be added as plain text, address, links, images and logos. It will be added at the bottom of every mail that you send.
How to create signature in Gmail with images, logos and HTML links
- Login to your Gmail account and drop down the geared symbol at the top right corner and open settings.
- In general settings scroll down and you will see signature settings. Enable signature.
- You have many options to add in your signature. To add text signature enter your address details or your name. Now you can select your font styles, font size and font color.
- To insert image in signature click insert image icon and add it align it as you wish.
- To link the signature image click on the image you inserted and select the link icon and enter the URL of the page.
- Once done scroll down and click save changes.
Now whenever you send an email you will have a signature added below. Hope this article helped you on how to create signature in Gmail with images, Logos and HTML links. Please share and subscribe.