Export Facebook friends birthdays to Google calendar, iCal and ExcelPosted in How to, Social Media, Tips & Tricks By Sureyea
Facebook is a widest network in the world connecting each other. Making a birthday wishes has become more popular in Facebook. If any of your Friends has a birthday you will be notified in Facebook, but what if you were not on Facebook during that day. You will probably missing your friends birthday or someone more special. I know you love your friends as much as I do! So never miss your friends birthday. Use this post to export Facebook friends birthdays to Google calendar, iCal and Excel.
How to export Facebook friends birthdays
Follow the below steps to export your friends birthday from Facebook to Google calendar, iCal and Excel.
Export Facebook friends birthdays to Google Calendar
- Login to your Facebook account and go to home page.
- Now open events from favorites in your left hand side where you will see upcoming events.
- Click on the drop down menu and select export that lies next to create event at the top right corner.
- Now a popup screen opens. Right click on export your friends birthdays and open it in new tab or copy the link address.
- Now open your Google calendar. Drop down other calendars from right hand side and click add by URL
- Now paste the URL you copied from Facebook and add calendar.
- Now your Facebook friends birthdays is added to Google calendar and you can see it in other calendars.
To get notifications from Google about your friends birthdays drop down the friends birthdays and click reminders and notifications. Here you can set and get notified via email or SMS.
Export Facebook friends birthdays to iCal – Facebook calendar to iPhone
Use the four steps above to copy the link address and follow the below
- In you iPhone go to settings >> mail, contacts, calendar and click add account.
- Now tap other account option and select add subscribed calendar from calendars section.
- Now paste the link in server box and tap next and save.
Now you have exported all your friends birthdays to your iPhone
Getting you Facebook friends birthdays in Excel sheet
Open Microsoft excel and select data tab at the top menu and select “From Web”. Now paste the copied link and click next and finish when done.
Now you will never miss your friends birthdays. Is that helpful now friend me on Facebook.
Some useful books about Facebook
- How to embed Facebook videos in your website – WordPress and Blogger We have shared the importance of both article marketing as well as video marketing. When compared to texts and images, videos are really great in conveying a message. It transmits...
- how to add logo to YouTube videos for branding You might have seen many popular channels in YouTube have their brand logo sticking some corner of the video. So how do they add it? Do they add it to...
- How to submit your URL to Google, Bing and Yahoo – Add your website Every site needs to get ranked in search engines, but before that a website must first get indexed in search results. Search engines are smarter and they crawl your site...
- How to disable Google Analytics tracking for logged in users Google Analytics is an effective data analysis tool which gives precise traffic statistics on your website. It is a must to use tool for every website and you know what...
- Adding Feedburner email subscription form in wordpress and Blogger You will start to receive some good traffic flow when you keep on publishing quality content in your website. Whether you are a professional blogger or blogging for hobby there...